Break barrel airguns have been on the market for decades with little to no innovation. The SpeedFire changes that! Unique to Hatsan’s catalog, the SpeedFire offers this break barrel air rifle with a multi-shot magazine and automatic loading mechanism. This EZ-Load Action System eliminates the tedious task of loading one pellet at a time.
With just a single motion, the EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun for up to 12 shots of rapid fire (10 shots in .22 cal). The SpeedFire comes standard with 2 Rapid Performance Mags (RPM) and is available in .177 caliber and .22 caliber. This break barrel rifle includes all the upgrades that Hatsan offers. Starting with the QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with an integrated sound moderator. This reduces down-range noise by up to 50%. The barrel is precision rifled German steel. Which provides greater accuracy. Add in the Vortex gas piston system that provides up to 21 FPE, up to 1300 FPS and the black synthetic ambidextrous stock, and the SpeedFire is ready on those cold winter days!
The next SpeedFire feature is Hatsan’s acclaimed 2-stage, fully adjustable Quattro Trigger. This match trigger allows for adjustments on trigger pull and travel. Allowing the user to fully customize their shooting experience. And for comfort, the SpeedFire is equipped with Hatsan’s SAS (Shock Absorber System), a Monte Carlo cheek rest, and a rubber butt pad, for reduced felt recoil, along with a textured grip and forend for better control and feel.
The SpeedFire includes a 3-9×40 Optima scope, along with rings and an optics riser rail for both picatinny and 11mm dovetail mount compatibility. Allowing ample room to put your scope right where you want it. It also has recoil absorbing dampeners in its rail mount to reduce scope shock, helping to maintain zero and protect the scope. Don’t want to use a scope? No problem. The SpeedFire also includes fiber optic sights. The rear is micro-adjustable green fiber optic, built into the magazine housing. The front sight is a red flip-up fiber optic. Either way you go, the SpeedFire is setup for you to acquire your target quickly and easily.
With safety in mind, the SpeedFire includes a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety, as well as an anti-bear trap safety. Weighing in at just 6.6 lbs, the SpeedFire is light and maneuverable. Equipped standard with all of Hatsan’s exclusive features, the SpeedFire is hard to beat.
- Break barrel, multi-shot repeater
- Vortex gas piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), and .22 (5.5mm) calibers
- EZ-Load Action System – quickly cocks and loads the gun in one single motion
- Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mags (RPM)
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger
- QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- All-weather synthetic stock with ambidextrous design and fixed Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Textured grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for additional recoil absorption
- Scope riser for picatinny and 11mm dovetail scope mounts
- Recoil absorbing dampeners in rail mount to reduce scope shock
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Flip-up open front sight with red fiber optic
- Includes 3-9×40 Optima scope and rings
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE
|Action Type||Break Barrel|
|Barrel Type||Rifled Bore|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Rear Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Airgun Caliber||177 Caliber|
|Stock Type||Straight Grip|
|Power Source||Gas Piston|
|Maximum Muzzle Velocity||1000 Feet Per Second|
|Stock Color and Material||Black Polymer|
|Trigger Type||Two Stage Adjustable|