Let’s face the facts, in today’s day and age contrary to popular belief, size matters; it matters a lot. When your average pea-shooters just aren’t scratching that itch and you desire a big, powerful, solid beast of a cannon then the Desert Eagle is just what you have been waiting for. If the word overkill puts a smile on your face, if you need to destroy your target and everything immediately around it with complete disregard to subtlety, if stealth is nothing more than an afterthought then you have found your perfect match for a side arm.
Developed in the late 1970’s / early 1980’s, Magnum Research and Israel Military Industries (IMI) wanted to venture into the magnum side arm market that was mostly dominated by revolver style weapons. What sets the Desert Eagle apart from any other magnum side arm is the fact that it is a semi-auto gas-operated pistol that functions more like a rifle than a pistol. The rifle style gas system allows for use of high pressure / high power cartridges that traditional semi-automatic pistol designs cannot handle. Easily one of the most recognizable and most iconic semi-automatic handguns of all time, this weapon has been featured in numerous movies, tv shows, and video games. It is easily one of the most intimidating pieces of hardware one can carry for their side arm.
- Heavy weight aluminum alloy slide gives the pistol a stronger than normal recoil impulse
- High strength polymer frame and grip
- Licensed by Magnum Research Inc. / Cybergun with authentic trademarks and logos
- Safe / semi-auto / full-auto fire modes w/ ambidextrous safety / fire selector
- Realistic disassembly w/ dual springs & guide rods just like the actual Desert Eagle pistol
- 20mm Weaver top rail for optics
- Crisp breaking trigger with minimal take-up and pronounced audible and tactile reset
- CO2 powered for amazing power and consistency
|Action Type||Full Auto/Semi Auto|
|Overall Length||10.6 Inches|
|Power Source||CO2 (12g)|
|Maximum Muzzle Velocity||420 Feet Per Second|