NOVESKE, in the firearms world it is a name synonymous with quality and precision. Everything from their complete rifles to the rifle parts and accessories, each piece is manufactured to exact specifications and thoroughly inspected to ensure the highest quality product is being offered. Every design follows the concept of making improvements where necessary, but keeping the design un-complicated and simple, while adhering to precision craftsmanship and attention to detail for a winning combination that cannot be beaten.
EMG is proud to be working with NOVESKE Rifleworks to bring some of their most sought after firearm designs to the world of Airsoft training weapons. We are following NOVESKE’s design principle to make a training rifle that just makes sense and works. Fine details like fully functional ambidextrous controls, enlarged magazine wells and trigger guards, to fit and finish are paid very close attention to and accurately replicated. The gearbox that powers the rifle has been further improved upon for performance and reliability, all of which not only follows EMG’s quality standards but NOVESKE’s as well.
Additional to the reinforced internal parts, the gearbox shell itself has been greatly reinforced to withstand the stress of up to an M190 spring. Great thought and detail has gone into this gearbox to make it more durable, more efficient, and at the same time remain compatible with the great majority of Tokyo Marui Spec upgrade parts.
- Indoor CQB field version tuned to a comfortable <350 FPS (Measured with .20g BBs) to meet most indoor field FPS limits
- Fully licensed NOVESKE Rifleworks Gen4 Billet style AR-15 receiver with deep engraved NOVESKE logos and trademarks
- New eSilverEdge gearbox featuring advanced S.D.U. 2.0 chipset to manage shot-to-shot amperage draw (gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS) for improved consistency, performance, and instantaneous trigger response making this one of the most efficient stock gearboxes on the market
- Selectable fire modes with 5 pre-set safe/semi/burst/auto options
- Fully functional ambidextrous controls; fire selector, mag release, bolt stop/release all function flawlessly
- Precision CNC machined aluminum NOVESKE NSR 9.75″ M-LOK handguard with 10.5″ outer barrel
- Ambidextrous NOVESKE charging handle with laser engraved logos
- 7.4v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with DEANS connector) (Battery and charger not included)
|Action Type||Full Auto/Burst|
|Barrel Length||10.2 Inches|
|Battery||7.4V Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Maximum Muzzle Velocity||350 Feet Per Second|
|Stock Color and Material||Black Metal|